The Pupil Premium is additional funding for publicly funded schools in England to raise the attainment of disadvantaged pupils of all abilities and to close the gaps between them and their peers.
All schools are required to publish the level of Pupil Premium received, how it has been spent and the impact it has made on learning, attainment and pupil well-being.
Pupil Premium Strategy 2020 - 2021
Please click here to view: Pupil Premium Strategy 2020 - 2021
Pupil Premium 2019-2020
The money is being spent as follows to provide additional support:
- Phonics booster programme
- Individual 1-1 reading support
- Group reading support
- Additional targeted support in mathematics
- Handwriting support programme
- Speech and language support
- Curriculum enrichment activities
Please click here to view: Pupil Premium Report 2019 - 2020
Please click here for further information on Pupil Premium on the DfE website